- Basic Fire Fighting -
Persons responsible for workplace firefighting and anyone learning to extinguish fires
- Discuss and explain procedures for dealing with fires in the workplace .
- Identify the type of fire, its context and select the appropriate fire fighting procedure.
- Identify, select and check appropriate fire fighting and safety equipment .
- Fight containable/extinguishable fires
- Retreat from fire site and hand over to appropriate personnel.
- Report/record status of fire and equipment .
- R380 (excl VAT) for new Entrants (T&C Apply)
- Student Manual
- 1 Day Course
- This is a basic fire fighting course covering procedures required for dealing with incipient-stage fires. It is a hands-on, practical course in basic fire fighting but also includes formal instruction on various aspects of fire and fire behaviour.